Tuesday, June 7, 2011

you think you know someone

I've been shocking everyone lately.

Apparently it was surprising to some that I'd read classic like, Great EXPECTATIONS. And yet I did and it only took me two days.

This week i'm reading "An Assembly Such as This -a novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman."

Loving it. It's Pride and Prejudice from Mr. Darcy's perspective. I <3 Mr.Darcy.

Anyway.

I've also done better than expected with this challenge. I'm referring to the ban on take out.

The baby is fully 3 months old. Check out his ninja kicks and Kung Fu arms. he'so fast moving it's a blur.

Ah well Mr. DARCY BECKONS and the baby is begging to have my undivided attention.

Farewell my friends. Until we meet again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are enjoyed but not required, but let's be real I'm more likely to post here if you leave a little comment love.